The Valorant 3.02 patch notes have been released by RIOT online and they bring significant changes along with regular bug fixes. The recent patch is very important because it contains the changes from Valorant Episode 3. The patch will bring the usual 26-day rotation of game modes among replicating, climbing, and snowball fighting, as well as regular splashes. The article talks about the new inclusions and bug fixes that Valorant Patch Notes 3.02 brought us.
ContentsValorant 3.02 Patch NotesGAME SYSTEM UPDATESSOCIAL UPDATESBUG FIXESAGENTSSOCIAL
Related: What are Valorant pride cards and what do we know about them?
Valorant 3.02 patch notes
Valorant Coin 3.02 is finally here, and while it might not be the biggest update we've ever seen, it does contain some important bug fixes for Agents like KAY/O, Raze and Wise.
- Changes to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less overall clipping in your game
- Yes, things will still cut through, but you'll see a noticeable lack of hands, melee, abilities, and general effects breaking through thin walls.
- Added space between match rating and leaderboard rating for Immortal+ ratings in Hover map UI
- Sage can no longer place his barrier orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a peek.
- "Sliver peek" refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O textures applying to weapons when restabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze's boombot through certain walls
- Fixed a bug where team voice volume sliders were always reset to 50
- Hooray! This is the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the social panel sometimes displayed incorrectly
- Fixed pixelated border around Unranked icon in Hover Map UI
- Fixed an issue where blurry background sometimes made friend notes unreadable in Hover map UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik winner title was overlapping with the player card in the Hover map UI
While the patch doesn't appear to bring many changes, it does just restore balance and fix some easily exploitable agent bugs like Raze and Sage. Although it is rumored that new skin packs will go live tomorrow, this is not yet confirmed by the official RIOT account.
Also Read – Valorant Patch Notes 2.08 Comes With New Tropical Map “Breeze” and Battle Pass